Vacancy ID: 2019-1654
Company: Mercedes-Benz Cars Middle East
Category: Finance / Accounting / Controlling
Are you dreaming of becoming part of a dynamic team in a multinational company?
If you want to gain, experience in the field of finance in order to grow and develop your skills in accounting by supporting both the Accounts payables team as well as the Accounts receivable team, maintaining good vendor relationships and keeping track of our month end and audit reports, then apply today!
As our Accounting Executive, you will be reporting directly to the Accounting Manager and taking up the responsibilities of:
- Register invoices
- Ensure correctness of VAT recording for expense claims and vendor invoices
- Ensure that SIXT, BCD (Travel Agency), JAFZA (Freezone) and Etisalat/Du invoices are timely processed and paid along with accrual reversals
- Ensure timely employee and vendor payments incl. advances and active follow-up of outstanding invoices
- Ensure timely approval of Daimler AG invoices for Intercompany account settlements
- Timely communicate employee deductions to HR
Accounts Receivable Support
- Support with issuance of Sales Orders, Sales Invoices and Free Text invoices whenever required
- Perform settlement of Receivables invoices once payment received
- General Support to vendors
- Maintain good vendor relationships as the main contact person for vendors (external vendors and other Daimler entities)
- Provide information and support to vendors on regular queries for payments and other matters
- Maintain strong communication bridge between Finance and other departments
General Ledger Accounting and Maintenance, Month-end Closing & Audit
- Close month by 2nd working day
- Ensure timeliness and correctness of all general ledger entries, carry out re-class entries whenever required
- Perform all monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Prepare Balance Sheet report and P&L under supervision of Senior Accounting Executive
- Support audit preparation to achieve an unqualified annual audit report
You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Finance and 1 year+ experience in Finance, Controlling and Administration/Planning.
You are a team player with very good analytical, organizational and communication skills.
You have knowledge in ERP systems, MS-Office applications in general and Excel in specific. You have excellent English language skills.
Targeted Start Date
Targeted Start Date